Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fixer

There is maybe nothing more humbling than realizing that I am not good enough to be complete in life.  Well, maybe having some other tenants from our coffeehouse building come down to the basement to make sure everything is ok because they hear me wrestling a friend…  Humbling.  Besides that, it is hard to stomach falling short in any area of life.  I have been focusing on those areas in the current series “Unqualified.”  The reality that we need to understand is that we do fall short and that’s ok.  It is ok because of our living God.  He fills our given void.

Check out this week’s message as I deal with the issue of fixing people.  We are incapable of truly fixing people, and that’s OK.

Click Here To Listen In:

1 comment:

  1. Man! I can't believe you would get caught doing something so incredibly stupid. I bet that friend was completely the victim.

    ReplyDelete