Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sweet Song Of Fans

Do you ever have one of those days?  Not necessarily bad, but wondering if God could have stepped in and made it a little easier.  We had a plumbing nightmare and lots of water got on our floor and on our neighbors floors.  I am typing this to the sweet song of five huge fans and some mega dehumidifier in the background.  There is also a slight sent of something not pleasing.  I hate the reality that other people are suffering because of something that happened in our place.  That stinks...  Kind of like it does in here.  The thing to wrestle with is why didn’t God step in on this one.  That is a question that is asked over and over and over by so many Christians and non-Christians on a daily basis.  I don’t have it figured out.  I spill my drink at a meal and I am not freaking out because God let it happen, but there is a scale of issue that brings it out of us. 

 

It is easy for me to say that God has perspective of scale of issue.  He knows that our significant is really insignificant in the big picture.  That simple answer means nothing to someone that looses a loved one in a car accident. 

 

So… We wrestle with knowing that God is in control.  I guess that is faith.

 

My prayer is that mine would be found to be real.

 

Merry Christmas Eve Eve.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment